Welcome to your Journey

Every living body on this Earth is on a Journey. Whether it be a journey of self discovery, a journey to heal, a journey to success, or even just the journey of life, we are all striving for something. Welcome to my Journey, the journey of seeing what God wants for me and my life, and all the wonderful blessings and lessons He allows me to experience. I hope that this will help someone out there realize that they are are their own journey as well, and that God wants to be the Guide. Who could possibly be a better guide than the Loving God who created us?

HTML1

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The 6.5 Billion Other People on This Planet


Have you ever noticed how different you are from everyone else around you? I mean sure there are the select few that share many of your interests,or opinions, but for the most part we're all pretty different.We live in a world with 6.5 Billion other people,those people all with different personalities, characteristics, quirks and so many other little things that distinguishes all of us from each other.In a world with so much diversity, how do you live? How do you learn to get along with people, or even stand them? How do you make it all work?
I try to be as pleasant as possible, I fail miserably most time, but I should at least get some points for trying, right? Maybe not, I don't know,I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I can't continue to isolate my self from people because I don't like the way they act, because I'll just end up isolating my self from the world, I can't just pretend like everything's OK, because then I'm lying and that is definitely not OK with me,I could try confrontation, but I don't handle confrontation very well ( shocking right?) I guess I'm a little stuck right now, the only thing to do is take it one day at a time. Who knows maybe I'll learn some great big life lesson from this, maybe not, I guess that's part of the fun, not knowing where you're journey will lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment